Here is an example of the kind of recipes you can expect to find in these Top Seccret Recipes Ebook:
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Parsley flakes, for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar, and milk until a soft
dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
3. Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to
prevent hard points from forming.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the tops are brown.
5. While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir
in the garlic powder.
6. Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on tops, sprinkle
with parsley flakes, and serve hot.
Makes 10 biscuits
The source of this recipe is: The Secret Recipe Forum - www.recipesecrets.net/forums.
Try this example of the Secret Recipes From Restaurants, The Top Secret Recipes Ebook. I know you will be back for more!
You can go to: