To give you and idea of all the lovely recipes you will be able to make with your All Clad Dutch Oven here is a recipe you can try. We all love pasta, so here is a pasta recipe make in your All Clad Dutch Oven.
Turkey Pasta with Spinach Recipe
What You Need for this turkey pasta with spinach recipe:
- 3 C of macaroni
- 1 (28 oz.) cans of tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 t of salt
- 1/4 t of pepper
- 1 t of olive oil
- 1/2 of an onion, chopped
- 1 t of basil
- 1 t of oregano
- 1 lb. of ground turkey
- 3 large handfuls of fresh spinach
How to Make It:
- Lightly oil your Clad Dutch Oven with olive oil.
- Allow the oven to preheat to 450 degrees.
- Place the macaroni into the bottom of the pan.
- Drain the tomatoes into a measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 1/3 C.
- Add 1/3 of the garlic, the salt and pepper to the tomato juice mixture and stir to blend.
- Pour the liquid over the macaroni and stir to coat well.
- Place the tomatoes into a mixing bowl and add the remaining garlic.
- Stir in the onion, basil and oregano until combined.
- Crumble the ground meat into the bowl and mix with your hands until all the ingredients are blended together well.
- Drop forkfuls of the meat mixture into the pan.
- Top with the spinach leaves.
- Cover the pan and bake 45 minutes or until the macaroni is soft.
Any type of ground meat will work well with this recipe including ground pork. 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. of frozen spinach may be used in place of the fresh spinach. Add it to the meat mixture before mixing instead of adding last.
Preparation Time: approximately 5 minutes
Baking Time: approximately 45 minutes
Total Time: approximately 50 minutes
Well, a complete pasta meal in one pot, nothing can be easier than that, so, go have a look at the All Clad Dutch Oven