What You Need:
- 1 1/2 C of fat free milk
- 1 C of unsweetened raspberries
- Splenda to equal 2 tbsp of sugar
How to Make It:
- Pour the milk into the blender.
- Add the strawberries and sprinkle with the Splenda.
- Cover and blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
This tasty breakfast shake can be made with any type of fresh berry. Try strawberries, blackberries or blueberries for a change of pace. It’s nutritious and quite healthy so fix yourself a different shake each day of the week.
Nutritional Information: (approximate values per serving)
Calories 152 ; Fat 2g; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 25g; Fiber 2g; Protein 9g; Cholesterol 7mg; Sodium 161mg
So, even as it is, this shake has 9g of protein and it will last you quite a while. Remember you can use full cream milk if you prefer, but then the protein will be less as the fat will be more.