Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cuisinart Smoothie Maker - Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender


Let’s have a look at the Cuisinart Smoothie Maker, the Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender actually, but ideal to make smoothies with.  If you look at the reviews, it is clear that people love their Cuisinart smoothie maker or their Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender.

The reason I find a smoothie maker so interesting is because my kids used to love smoothies when they were young. In summer my youngest son had a smoothie for lunch every single day.

His smoothie ‘recipe’

  • 250 ml. milk
  • 175 ml. flavored yogurt
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 piece of whatever fruit available
  • 1 Raw egg (Yuk, I know!)
  • 2 Scoops of vanilla ice cream
Place it all in the Smoothie maker and blend until smooth!

That’s it, lunch as my youngest had it almost his whole high school career. Now I know these days people say that raw eggs can be dangerous, but nothing ever happened to him.

As you can see, my blender had a hard time and did some real hard labor and that is why a good one is really worth it.

This Cuisinart Smoothie Maker, the Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender is strong with its 700 watt motor and will make short work of smoothies, soups, other drinks and sauces.

So, go and have a look at the Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment