Cuisinart Smoothie Maker - A Recipe Please
Cuisinart Smoothie Maker and now you want a tasty recipe. Well as far as smoothies go, just about anything goes. With a smoothie you can really give your imagination free righ.
The Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender is a strong blender that will give you a really good smoothie and it will do all your other blending tasks for you as well. Because this Cuisinart Smoothie maker is so strong it grinds up everything, including the ice very well and it does so in a very short amount of time.
So, you want to try out your Cuisinart Snoothie Maker on an easy recipe? Well here is a recipe for you. Try it and I'm sure you will love your Cuisinart Smoothie maker after this. If you do not have one yet, well you will have to run over to the site Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender for a look, won't you?
Here is a tasty recipe for a smoothie:
But Before My Recipes, Have A Look At This Video Recipe:
Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender
Tasty Fruit Salad Smoothie
This is a really tasty and luxurious smoothie to treat yourself with.
- 2 bananas
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 2 chunks of fresh pineapple
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 cups of frozen blueberries
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk; evaporated milk will not do the trick!
- 1 8 ounce carton plain yogurt, if you want to be naughty, use Greek double cream yogurt.
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries still frozen
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple packed with juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons real lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- Chop up all the fresh fruit. Remember to remove all the flesh from the orange without the membranes as they will make your smoothie bitter.
- Ad all the fresh fruit and the rest of the ingredients to the jug of your Cuisinart Smoothie maker
- Start the blender and blend until smooth and serve.