A mixer such as the KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers makes easy work of all baking, including the cream of butter and sugar and the mixing of bread dough. So, we now do not have to hesitate when we see a tasty recipe needing a lot of beating.
For you try your brand new KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers out on, here is a tasty holiday Southern Pecan Pie recipe.
Southern Pecan Pie
What You Need:
- 1 (9 in) unbaked pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 1 C light corn syrup
- 1 C pecan halves
How to Make It:
- Place the oven setting on 375 degrees and allow the oven to preheat.
- Place the eggs in your mixer's mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer, such as one of the KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers, and beat in the sugar, salt, butter and corn syrup until well combined.
- Gently fold the pecans into the mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the pie crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until the pie filling is set.
What better way to end any Holiday dinner than with a piece of that wonderful pecan pie. With this simple recipe you can have one in no time and everyone will be in ecstasy. If the crust on the pie begins to over brown cover it with aluminum foil until the last 5 minutes of baking.
Well, as you can see, with one of the KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers this is an easy and fast to make recipe. Without a mixer such as one of the KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers it is HARD work getting it right!