To give you an idea of the tasty meals you will be able to prepare in a Cuisinart CPC 600 Electric Pressure Cooker, here is a recipe for a All in One Veggie Casserole.
You will not be able to place the pressure cooker in water for the quick release, of course, but you will use the pressure release function.
All in One Veggie Casserole Recipe:
What You Need:
- 2 C of water
- 1/2 C of fresh cauliflower florets
- 1/2 C of fresh carrots
- 1/2 C frozen peas
- 1/2 C of onion
- 1/4 C of red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 t of pepper
- 1/2 t of salt
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make It:
- Place a trivet inside the pressure cooker then add the water.
- Generously grease a casserole dish.
- Layer the cauliflower, carrots, peas, onion and red pepper slices into the dish.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Tightly cover the dish with foil.
- Place the dish on the trivet in the cooker.
- Quickly bring the cooker to high pressure and cook for 2 minutes.
- Use the quick release method under cold water to release the pressure.
- Remove the casserole and sprinkle evenly with the parsley just before serving.
Want to make this recipe from frozen vegetables? It's easy just substitute frozen corn for the cauliflower, frozen pearl onions for the regular onions, frozen carrots for the fresh carrots and frozen French style green beans for the red pepper. Fresh broccoli may be substituted for the cauliflower if you prefer.
Makes 4 servings
So, grab your Cuisinart CPC 600 Electric Pressure Cooker and try this recipe.