Why I like the Cuisinart CBK 100 Programmable Breadmaker so much is because you can program it for when you want the bread to be ready. The Cuisinart CBK 100 Programmable Breadmaker is programmable up to a 13 hours delay start.
So, you program it and the Cuisinart CBK 100 Programmable Breadmaker starts the bread on the correct time for the bread to be ready when you want it to be ready. This is the convenience of a programmable breadmaker.
The Cuisinart CBK 100 Programmable Breadmaker comes with a recipe book so you will have a variety of breads you can make in it.
So, I'll not give you a bread recipe as I cannot really improve on the Cuisinart CBK 100 Programmable Breadmaker's recipes. But here is a recipe for the soup you want to serve with the fresh homemade bread.
Cheesy Chicken Soup Recipe
What You Need:
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 (11 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (11 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
How to Make It:
- Place the garlic salt, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Combine well.
- Season the chicken breasts with the mixture.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot.
- Pour the cream of chicken soup over the top.
- Add the cheddar cheese soup.
- No need to add water or milk.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Do not remove the lid during cooking because the steam helps the soup to become creamy.
Tip: This recipe is so simple to do. Serve it with a salad for a hearty meal.