Now this a an easy and simple cinnamon ice cream recipe for a person that does not have an ice cream machine such as a Cuisinart ICE-50BC Supreme Ice Cream Maker or the more expensive, but super, Lello Musso Lussino 4080 Ice Cream Maker.
What You Need For This Easy Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe:
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 1/2 t ground cinnamon
How to Make It This Easy Cinnamon Ice Cream:
- Place the softened ice cream into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the ice cream.
- Stir until the cinnamon is blended in well.
- Return the ice cream to its original container or place in a bowl covered with plastic wrap.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
This is the cheaters way of making cinnamon ice cream fast. If you have recipe for homemade vanilla ice cream add the cinnamon before placing the ice cream in the freezer canister to freeze.
Obviously if you have a ice cream maker such as the Cuisinart ICE-50BC Supreme Ice Cream Maker or the Lello Musso Lussino 4080 Ice Cream Maker you will add the cinnamon with the other ingredients in your machine.