Ingredients for your ginger ice tea recipe:
- 2 Cups of very strong tea
- 2 Cups of any kind of ginger soda (such as Ginger Ale)
- 4 Strips of pineapple
- Crushed ice
- Place some crushed ice in four glasses
- Mix the cold tea and ginger soda
- Pour over the ice in the glasses
- Decorate each by placing a strip of pineapple in each.
The glasses for this drink should not be too large. You will have w cups of liquid and the crushed ice. If you use too much crushed ice it will weaken the drink too much and will make it tasteless. If the tea is too strong for our taste you can of course add a little more of the ginger soda.