Now we all know soup and homemade bread takes time, but fortunately the homemade bread can be sorted out with a Zojirushi BB-HAC10. The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 is programmable and you can have a perfect 1 pound loaf ready when your get home!
Fortunately the soup can also be sorted with a West Bend Slow Cooker as you can get the soup going in the morning, forget about it and have a ready meal when you get home. To give you and idea, here is an example of a recipes you can try in your West Bend Slow Cooker.
Beefy Sweet and Sour Soup
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 lb beef stew meat
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. frozen stew vegetables
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans beefy mushroom soup
- 1/2 C sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 C water
How to Make It:
- Trim the stew meat and cut into 1 1/2 in pieces.
- Place the meat into the bottom of the West Bend Slow Cooker.
- Place the vegetables in the West Bend Slow Cooker with the meat.
- Stir in the soup and sweet and sour sauce.
- Pour in the water and mix together to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 10 hours or high 5 hours.
Use 1 can of golden mushroom soup in place of 1 can of the beefy mushroom soup. If you like your soup with a little more liquid add 1/2 C of beef broth with the water.