To give you and idea, here is a recipe that you can change by simply making it in your Margaritaville Dm2000 Premium Frozen Concoction Maker and adding ice to the ice compartment of your Margaritaville Dm2000 Premium Frozen Concoction Maker
First here is the recipe as is:
- 3 Sprigs of mint
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 3 Cups of black tea
- Sugar to taste (keep all the other ingredients in mind and make it sweeter than you normally would at this stage, a few practice runs will soon let you know exactly how much sugar is called for)
- Juice of 3 oranges
- ½ Teaspoon ginger
- 2 Cups of cold water
- Crush the mint and add it to the hot tea and dissolve the sugar in the hot tea.
- Leave to infuse the tea
- Strain the tea
- Add the ginger to 2 Tablespoons of hot water and then the rest of the water
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the tea
- Allow to cool thoroughly and serve over ice
Because you are going to make it a frozen drink in your Margaritaville Dm2000 Premium Frozen Concoction Maker Reduce the cold water to taste. Now you blend it in your Margaritaville Dm2000 Premium Frozen Concoction Maker and it will shave the correct amount of ice into your drink according to your settings.