- 1 can of chickpeas - drained.
- handful of green onions (scallions)
- 1 whole freash tomato
- 1 large sprig of parsley
- Lemon juice of about half a lemon
- Olive Oil
- Drain a can of chick peas and pour into a small salad bowl.
- Chop up the parsely, tomato, and green onions to add to chickpeas in the bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice over everything and douse with oil.
- Toss until well coated.
- For added flavor add some fresh herbs from your herb garden.
Now I think you can see how tasty the food can be on one of the Low GI Diet Plans.