So, here is your recipe:
Chicken Breasts Sauteed With Coriander
- 1 lb chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 fl oz plain low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tbsp single cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 1 small tomato, skinned seeded and chopped
- ¾ oz fresh coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 extra coriander leaves for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornflour, mixed with 1 tbsp water
- 6 fl oz unsalted chicken stock
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium to high heat.
- Sauté the chicken breasts on one side for 5 minutes, turn the chicken breasts and sprinkle with the pepper and half of the salt.
- Sauté the chicken breasts on the other side until they are firm but still springy to the touch for about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a heated platter and keep it warm.
- In a small bowl, stir the yoghurt and cream into the cornflour mixture.
- Add the stock and lemon juice to the pan
- Now you add the garlic and shallot, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomato, the yoghurt mixture and the remaining salt.
- Cook over low heat for 1 minute
- Then you add the chopped coriander.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish each breast with a fresh coriander leaf, if desired.