Saturday, December 19, 2009

Zojirushi BB-Hac10 - Bake Some Tasty Homemade Bread

With a Zojirushi BB-Hac10 breadmaker you can bake tasty 1 pound mini-loaves of bread. Imagine baking a fresh bread for breakfast to serve to your guests every morning! Because it is a loaf that is not too big, you can bake one every day and have a different bread on the breakfast table every morning!

What is more, you can vary it so easily! As soon as you feel comfortable with your Zojirushi BB-Hac10 breadmaker you can start experimenting with the recipes. You will find that it is very easy to vary the recipes and get a wide variety of breads.

I'm going to give you a few ideas. Remember to add the ingredients according to the instruction of the machine. You can also decide on the other settings according to what you are adding and how brown you want your crust to be, you may have to experiment a little.

Here are the ingredients for a tasty mini-herb bread. Try it out on the Zojirushi BB-Hac10 breadmaker and let me know how it tastes!

Ingredients: 

  • ½ Cup water
  • ½ Tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 Cup white flour
  • 2/3 Tablespoon dry skim milk
  • 2/3 Tablespoon sugar
  • ½ Tablespoon salt
  • ½ Tablespoon tarragon
  • ½ tablespoon basil
  • ½ tablespoon oregano
  • ½ tablespoon yeast

OK, so I do not have a Zojirushi BB-Hac10, but I'm telling you about it because of the good reviews it is getting. This is one of my recipes and the Zojirushi Bb-Hac10 may actually be able to bake a bigger bread as this one is a real "mini-loaf" and I think you may actually be able to bake one with the ingredients doubles. You can also simply take a recipes in the Zojirushi BB-Hac10's recipe book closest to this one and simply add the herbs.

Another very tasty variation on a normal bread is adding some onions and a strong cheese, here in South Africa we add cheddar cheese, I do not know what the price of cheddar is in the US, so I do not know if it is financially viable to use cheddar.

You know, of course that you can also add pitted raisins to almost any bread, simply reduce the sugar a little to prevent over fermenting of the yeast. I so not do it as I like a rather sweet raisin bread, but I cannot guarantee the results in a Zojirushi BB-Hac10.

So, do me a favor and try these ideas and let me know what happened so we can share it with my other readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment