The Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler can be used in many ways, it can also be used as a normal flat grill with great success. Your Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler is a contact grill, panini press, flat grill and griddle with removable, nonstick grill and griddle plates. So, your Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler is ideal for all those tasty meals you want to cook this holiday.
Here is a tasty recipe that you can try on your Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler
Peachy Keen Spicy Pork Strips
What You Need:
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 bone in 1 inch thick pork steaks
- 2 1/2 C fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped fine
- 2 green onions, remove green and slice thin
- 2 TBSP cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 TBSP lime juice
How to Make It:
- In a small bowl stir the vinegar, jalapeno pepper, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper together well.
- Place the mixture into a shallow container with a lid.
- Add the pork steaks and cover.
- Marinate in the refrigerator 4 hours.
- Place the peaches, tomatoes, green onion and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Add the lime juice and toss to cover.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Allow the steaks to sit at room temperature about 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium temperature.
- Cook steaks 10 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear.
- Remove steaks and cover with aluminum foil.
- Allow steaks to stand in the foil 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes unwrap the steaks and cut into strips.
- Remove the peach salsa from the refrigerator.
- Serve the steak strips over the salsa.
The combination of the spicy marinade and the sweet taste of the peach salsa make this a great meal for any taste bud.
, pineapple or even apricots will work with this salsa as long as they are sweet to act in combination of the spices. Oranges
As you can see, this is a really easy recipe, do the preparations ahead of time and enjoy the meal with everyone. Your Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler will work very well with this recipe and the two drip cups will catch all the liquid that is draining from the meat, this will really help with cleaning up.
Have a look at the Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler, I know you will love it. Go and try this recipe on your Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler, I know you will be back for more.
If you do not have a Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler yet, go to: Cuisinart Gr-4 Griddler for all the info no how you can get one.