Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Baker's Dream, Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers


Why are the Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers a bakers dream? Well I went to the reviews and had a look at what the others are saying about it. I read a host of really good reviews and I thought I'll share a few of the ideas I picked up on the reviews of the Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers with you.

This is what Steven J. Rickard had to says:

I've used it every seven to ten days to make two loaves of heavy, whole-grain bread, have made many batches of cookies and several cakes and I'm very happy to write that this is a GREAT mixer.


So, I think this means you do not have to be afraid that the mixers will not do everything you want it to.

And this is what Amanda Bucko has to say about the Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers:

It handles large and small quantities equally well.
The more powerful motor is wonderful! It handles lots of heavy dough and icing with ease.
The splash guard forms a tight seal. Not air tight, but when I make huge batches of butter cream icing (using 5# of powdered sugar) it keeps in all the powdered sugar dust and I don't have quite so much to clean up afterward. In fact, I have very little to clean up!
If you start on a high speed it gets faster gradually so that you don't end up splashing what is in the bowl all over you.
The timer turns the mixer off automatically when time's up. No more over mixing!!
The paddle, whisk and dough hook are dishwasher safe.
I can't say anything about the attachments as I don't have any yet, but I love that I can add a blender or chopper to it without having to by the whole small appliance.

According to her and the other reviewers you must not be fooled by the appearance of the Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers as it is strong and up to anything you may throw it's way!

Imagine a mixer, such as Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers, timing your mixing to prevent over mixing, a dough hook that does not make the machine dance al over the counter and more!

These machines, the Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers are a good choice if you have limited counter space as they are small and you will not find storing them and getting them out again, a problem.

So, for happy Christmas baking, why not have a look at the Cuisinart Sm-55 5-1/2-Quart Stand Mixers?

No comments:

Post a Comment