Here is your recipe:
Chicken Wrap Around Recipe
What You Need:
- 1 C of sour cream
- 1 C of mayonnaise
- 2 (1 oz.) envelopes of dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 T of vegetable oil
- 2 (16.2 oz.) cans refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 2 (6 oz.) pkg. cooked chicken strips
- 4 T of butter, melted
How to Cook It:
- Preset the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet generously with a non stick cooking spray.
- Place the sour cream and mayonnaise together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the mixture until blended together well.
- Sprinkle in the ranch dressing mix and blend it in well.
- Remove the biscuits and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Use the tip of your fingers to press out each biscuit into an oval.
- Spread 1 t of the dressing mixture over each biscuit.
- Place 3 chicken strips crosswise in the center of each biscuit.
- Bring the sides of each biscuit up and over the chicken and press to seal.
- Brush the tops of each chicken wrap with the melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the biscuits are a golden brown.
These little wraps will be the hit of the party. Serve with ranch dressing on the side for dipping. If your children like a little more spice use taco seasoning mix instead of the ranch dressing mix and serve with salsa for dipping.
Preparation Time: approximately 25 minutes
Baking Time: approximately 20 minutes
Total Time: approximately 45 minutes
Nutritional Information per wrap: (approximate values)
Calories 430; fat 29 g; sodium 1,140 mg; carbohydrates 30 g; sugar 10 g;
protein 12 g