Rabbit Hippity Hoppity Smoothies
What You Need:
- 1 C orange juice
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet
- 2 (6 oz) cartons pina colada yogurt
- 2 bananas cut in chunks
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C whip topping, divided
- 2 drops red food coloring
- Black string licorice
How to Make It:
- Pour the orange juice and milk into the Cuisinart Smoothie Maker or as its name is the Cuisinart CBT 700 Blender.
- Carefully add the sherbet, yogurt and bananas.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Place 2/3 C of the whipped topping into a plastic baggie
- Cut one corner of the bag to make a small hole.
- Carefully create a small circle on top of the smoothie.
- Place the other 1/3 of the whip topping in another plastic bag.
- Add the food color and gently mix until the topping has turned slightly pink.
- Cut the corner of the bag and make the eyes, nose and the ears for the rabbit.
- Cut the licorice strings to make the whiskers for each rabbit.
- Place the whiskers on the rabbit face upward toward the edge of the glass.
- Serve immediately.