Another benefit of the Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor 7-Cup Chrome is that the parts are dishwasher safe and therefore cleaning up is easy. So any recipe becomes light work with this Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor 7-Cup Chrome
So, here is your recipe for Easy Baked Beans Recipe:
What You Need:
- 3 (16 oz) cans pork and beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- 3 T brown sugar
- 3 T brown mustard
- 1 1/2 C ketchup
- 1 T white vinegar
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 1/4 t hot sauce
How to Make It:
- Place the beans juice and all into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the onion and green pepper and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle in the brown sugar.
- Add the mustard, ketchup and vinegar and stir until all the ingredients are incorporated together well.
- Add the chili powder and hot sauce and stir until mixed in thoroughly.
- Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees and allow the oven to preheat.
- Pour the bean mixture into an ungreased 3 qt baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling around the edges.
- Allow the beans to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
These beans are very simple to make and go well with a ham dinner. Add some crumbled cooked bacon to enhance the flavor even more.