Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender - You’re In Blending Heaven


As I said before, I love cooking and I love my gadgets. One gadget I use daily is my hand blender. This is the reason for my interest in the Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender. If the one I have now goes, I’ll definitely have serious look at this one.

Happy owners swoon about perfectly blended soups and more! One owner says she blends a VERY chunky broccoli soup in two ticks, well that is the kind of thing one wants to hear about a hand blender.

This makes me think back to YEARS ago, long before such luxuries as a hand blender existed, when my son had mouth surgery and what a battle it was getting his food pureed! In the end the glass bender’s jug broke and a sat with a kitchen full of soup! So, believe me, a hand blender and especially the Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender is blending heaven!

This nifty little gadget has a long stem so you can easily blend in pots and jars, no extra unnecessary dishes to wash afterward. What is even better, the shaft and blades can be washed in the dishwasher.

Even though the Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender is powerful it is light and can be held with one hand and the controls work very easy. Do not be misguided by it’s looks, it is beautiful, yes, but it can also do the job with easy.

OK, so this is enough of my ramblings about the Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender! Go and have a look for yourself and remember, if you buy it from Amazon you will get a wopping 36% discount. So Go And Have A Look At The Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender, Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment