To give you an idea, here is a tasty recipe to try:
Fiery Vegetable Stew
What You Need:
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 1 T of garlic, chopped
- 5 1/2 C of chicken broth
- 2 C Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 C dried chick peas soak overnight
- 1 C of dried cannellini beans, soak overnight
- 1/4 C tomato puree
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 white turnips, chopped
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, chopped
How to Make It:
- Spray the cooker lightly with a non stick cooking spray.
- Place the onion and garlic into the cooker.
- Cook until just beginning to brown.
- Pour the chicken broth into the cooker.
- Add the chard, soaked chick peas and soaked beans.
- Stir in the tomato puree.
- Add the carrots, turnips and chili pepper.
- Bring the cooker to high pressure.
- Cook for 25 minutes then let the pressure fall on its own.
Makes 10 servings