With one of the KitchenAid 5 Speed Blenders with Polycarbonate Jars making smoothies is a breeze!
So, here is a tasty recipe for a Love That Fruit Smoothie:
What You Need:
- 1 Bart let pear, peeled, cored and cut into small chunks
- ½ C seedless grapes
- 1 banana, cut into small chunks
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ C cranberry juice
- 6 ice cubes
How to Make It:
- Place the pears, grapes, banana and honey into the blender.
- Puree until very smooth.
- Add the cranberry juice and pulse 2 or 3 times until mixed together.
- Add the ice and blend until mixture begins to thicken.
So, if you have one of the KitchenAid 5 Speed Blenders with Polycarbonate Jars or any other blender such as the Cuisinart CBT 700, grab it and try this tasty smoothie.