Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why You May Want To Go For A Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer

After my previous post, here are some reasons why you may want to go for the Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer instead. The Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer is a very good trainer and well worth a look.

So here are some of the benefits of the Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer:

  • It is very quiet!
  • The fluid resistance is thermodynamically stable
  • The flywheel makes for realistic coast down
  • The resistance automatically adjusts to your speed
  • It is the official trainer for the US cycling team so you know it is good
  • It offers an ultra-accurate simulation of outdoor riding
  • And much, much more!

You may well be wondering, well, what do I care about the US cycling team? I only mention it to make sure you know shy I think the Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer is one of the trainers you should have a look at. There are so many, I have two on this blog myself, so I thought I have to motivate myself.

I think what is most important to keep in mind here is why you want a trainer. The Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer is for the serious cyclist, there is no doubt about it. It is easy to set up and it will give you what you need.

This being said, the Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer does not exclude anyone. You can use it for training even if you simply want to make sure you keep fit, it is just that it has that little extra for the serious athlete!

So, Read More, Go To:

Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Indoor Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment