Try this recipe, your family will love it!
Chicken Ala Barbecue Recipe
What You Need:
- 1 whole chicken, cut up and skinless
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 3/4 Tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
How to Make It:
- Place the chicken pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Blend together well being sure all the brown sugar is mixed in well.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
Tip: BBQ chicken is a hit any time. Serve with a side of potato salad for a delicious lunch.
As you can see, with a Cuisinart PSC 350 3 1 2 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker there is almost no work involved. You can put the chicken in your Cuisinart PSC 350 3 1 2 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, go to work and return to a fully cooked barbeque chicken!