Sweet Crunchy Oatmeal Granola
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 TBSP water
- 4 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chopped nuts (any combination you like)
- 1 cup raisins
- Put butter, brown sugar, honey, and water in a 9x13 baking pan. Turn oven on to 375 degrees and set pan inside oven to melt ingredients.
- Remove pan from oven when butter, brown sugar, and honey are melted, stir, then add the remaining ingredients and stir together well.
- Put back in oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring every 10 or 15 minutes while it bakes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and add raisins, mixing again. Let cool completely.
- Store in tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Serve with milk as a cereal or as a snack.