So here is the recipe for your subs you can make ahead Recipe:
What You Need For Your Subs That You Can Make Ahead Recipe:
- 1 (16 oz) loaf of French bread
- 1/2 (8 oz) container of sour cream ranch dip
- 3/4 C of pkg. shredded carrots
- 1 C of lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 of a cucumber, peeled, seeded and shredded
- 2 oz thin sliced deli roast beef
- 2 oz. thin sliced deli ham
- 2 oz. thin sliced deli turkey
- 2 oz thin sliced deli chicken
- 4 oz thin sliced provolone cheese
How to Make It:
- Cut the bread loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread the sour cream ranch dip onto the cut sides of the bread.
- Layer the carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, all 4 types of meat and the cheese onto one side of the cut bread.
- Close the bread over the top.
- Wrap tightly in saran wrap and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- To serve, cut into 8 slices and secure with a toothpick.
Have plans on Saturday and know your going to be rushed when it comes to eating? This sub will help you out. Use your favorite deli meats and your favorite type of cheese. Purchase already shredded carrots and lettuce, if you do not have a food processor, and if you prefer use sliced pickles instead of the cucumbers.
Keep in mind that if you purchase already shredded carrots and lettuce you will be losing quite a lot of nutrition from these foods. Fresh is always better as you are going to store these subs in the refrigerator already.