Another benefit of Viking Portable Induction Cooker, of course, is the ease of cleaning.
Here is the kind of recipe you will be able to make on a Viking Portable Induction Cooker:
Smoked Sausage and Apple Skillet Supreme Recipe
What You Need:
- 3 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and 2 grated and 1 quartered
- 2 TBSP butter or margarine
- 6 C shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 C thinly sliced onion
- 2 TBSP water
- 1 TBSP cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. smoked sausage, cooked and pierced with a fork
- 2 TBSP minced fresh parsley
How to Make It:
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the butter and allow to melt completely.
- Place the 2 grated apples into the melted butter.
- Add the cabbage and onion.
- Reduce the temperature to medium.
- Cook the mixture for 4 minutes.
- Carefully pour in the water and vinegar stirring to combine.
- Sprinkle in the salt and pepper.
- Place the sausages on top of the mixture.
- Reduce the temperature to low.
- Cover the skillet with a tight lid.
- Allow mixture to cook for 15 minutes.
- Cabbage should be just starting to tender and the sausages heated through.
- Place the quartered apple on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the top.
- Recover and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This can be served with a small amount of honey mustard added to the top of each serving.