To give you an idea of how easy it is to make a one pot meal in your All Clad Dutch Oven here is a tasty recipe for you to try.
One Pot Turkey Supper
What You Need:
- 1 lb. boneless turkey breast
- 1/4 t of salt
- 2/3 C of frozen cranberries
- 2/3 C of orange marmalade
- 1 t of lemon juice
- 1/8 t of pepper
- 1/2 C of walnuts
- 1/2 C of turkey broth
- 2 C of pearl onions
- 1 large sweet potato cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 3 C of frozen cut green beans
- 1 t of dried sage
How to Make It:
- Preset the oven temperature to 450 degrees and allow the oven to preheat.
- Spray the bottom, sides and lid of your All Clad Dutch Oven with a non stick cooking spray.
- Place the turkey breast into the bottom of the pan and sprinkle the top evenly with the salt.
- Place the cranberries into the blender and blend until small chunks.
- Add in the marmalade, lemon juice and pepper and pulse a couple of time to mix.
- Add the walnuts and broth and pulse until the walnuts are chopped into bite size pieces.
- Pour half of the mixture over the top of the turkey.
- Add the onions and sweet potato slices.
- Pour the remaining cranberry sauce over the top of the onions and potatoes.
- Spread the green beans over the top and sprinkle with the sage.
- Cover and bake 35 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through.
- Spread the sauce over each serving.
Makes 4 servings
This is a Thanksgiving meal all in one pot and is a great way of inducing a special meal into our everyday life without spending hours in the kitchen. The turkey, cranberries and green beans may be fresh or frozen. If using frozen ingredients there is no need to thaw, it won’t change the amount of cooking time. You may also use dried cranberries and if you’re in a pinch use orange juice with pulp instead of the marmalade.
Of course, there are many other variations on this recipe and once you get the idea and know your All Clad Dutch Oven a little better you will definitely come up with some tasty ideas of your own.