Friday, May 28, 2010

Wind Power Will Cut Energy Bills

The list for cutting energy bills is almost unlimited. One of the excellent ways to cut energy bills is by making use of wind power, yes, wind power will cut energy bills. None of the products needed to cut energy bills cost very much. It won't take much money at all to winterize my home.

But I'm looking for more, I don't want to have to buy my electricity from the utility company. I want to make my own, and after some research I've found that I can easily generate about 60% of the electricity my home needs.

Wind power has now become feasible for home use. The technology behind wind turbines has improved to the point where even a small turbine can generate decent amounts of electricity.

Just one turbine can save me around 80% off of my utility bill, and the best part, I can build it myself for only a couple hundred dollars.

I just need to get a manual that will walk me through the process, step by step, take a trip to my hardware store to buy the parts, and invest a few hours of time to build it.

I don't need any special skills or tools, which is good since I don't have any!

So I decided that the best way to cut energy bills this winter, and for years in the future, was to spend some money on caulk, insulation, window kits, etc, but to also build my own home wind turbine as I know for sure that wind power will cut energy bills. After all, what I really want is to be able to kiss my utility company goodbye forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment