Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Getting Your Coffee Fix In A Jiffy

I am a Coffeeholic, no doubt about it. I cannot start the day without at least two cups of coffee. So, getting my coffee in a jiffy in the morning is very important to me.

Now I have owned many coffeemakers in my life and I have looked at even more. The problem with most of them is that you have to wait for your coffee as it has to finish brewing before you can drink it.

The other problem is that if you have to keep it hot for quite a while you normally end up with burned coffee that tastes like vinegar. What a waste of good coffee! So, to me, that is just not good enough.

Now I am wondering if there are more people out there that feel the same about coffeemakers. Do you have a coffeemaker that you are simply not happy with?

So, if you are considering a new coffeemaker there are a few things to think about when you look for a coffeemaker. You have to make sure you get one that is suitable for your needs.

I think, a coffeemaker that is programmable is a very good idea. This way you can program you coffeemaker to have the coffee ready when you get up in the morning. It will than also be possible to have the coffee ready when you get home after a long day.

Another thing to keep in mind is the capacity of your coffeemaker. A good idea is if it can make one to twelve cups of coffee. You want to be able to make coffee just for yourself or you may want to make coffee for a crowd. So being able to make as many cups as you require is a big help.

Two of the coffeemakers I have been looking at are the Hamilton Beach Brew Station Deluxe and the Cuisinart DCC 1200 12 Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker. They are completely different, but they have very good benefits that differ from each other and will influence your choice. To be honest with you, I am leaning towards the Hamilton Beach Brew Station, but you may prefer something a little more traditional.

I think the choice of a coffeemaker is very personal. It is not only the great cup of coffee you want, but it is also how it looks in your kitchen, whether you want to be able to pour it from a jug at table and more.

So, when you are considering a coffeemaker, do your homework and get the one that is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment